© Reuters. Boeing to generate 15% profit in Q1, CEO says
- Boeing (BA +1%) CEO Dennis Muilenburg says the company should generate ~15% of its earnings per share and 10% of its cash for the full year during Q1.
- Boeing said last month that it expects to earn adjusted EPS of $13.80-$14.00 for FY 2018 and $15B in operating cash flow.
- Muilenburg also says a potential acquisition of Brazilian plane maker Embraer (ERJ +0.8%) would be “a great strategic fit” but would not change Boeing’s strategy if it does not materialize. “This is a great complement to our strategy but not a must do.”
- The CEO made the remarks at an investor conference in Miami organized by Citigroup (NYSE:C).
- Now read: Keep Buying Boeing