© Reuters. Amazon +1.7% on target increase to 19% upside
- MKM Partners maintains a Buy rating and raises its Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) price target from $1,350 to $1,750, a 19% upside to yesterday’s close.
- Analyst Rob Sanderson calls Amazon “the best growth story of all the mega-caps over the very long term.”
- MKM ups its 2022 EPS estimate from $66 to $78.
- Amazon shares are up 1.7% to $1,493.27 with a 52-week range of $833.50 to $1,498.
- Now read: I Kicked Amazon To The Curb For Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) On Valentine’s Day